Day 1 (Tuesday): Hanoi - Ha Giang (L , D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Hoang Su Phi, the land of terrace field. Check in our Eco-lodge.
Day 2: Trekking day (B, L, D)
Meet our local guide and trekking to Nam Ho village (5-6 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe with their daily life, daily works. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao. Have lunch en route.,Overnight at homestay with long-dress Dzao hill tribes.
Day 3, 4, 5: Trekking day (B, L, D)
You wake up in a cool, fresh air atmosphere, in the sound of chicken crows, pigs grunt. After breakfast we will continue to walk through the villages, hills, streams. Lunch will be served on the way. Maybe a lunch box or we'll go to a local house and cook in their kitchen. We will sleep in a local house, Dzao, H'Mong, Tay or Nung people's house.,Overnight at homestay with Dzao house-on-stilt.
Day 6 (Sunday): Market day (B, L, D)
Walking in the early morning (1 hours walking) to local market. See the colorful hill tribes in the region: Man Ta Pan, Flower H'Mong, Tay, Nung, long-dress Dzao, La Chi, Co Lao, ... See people selling, buying, bartering their products (2 hours wandering around the market for photo shooting).,Transfer back to Eco-lodge, relax, enjoy herbal tube bath (optional service)
Day 7: Ha Giang - Hanoi (B , L )
Check-out the lodge and get on our car back to Hanoi.
Please consider the environment before printing
Tour price: Contact us
Group size: 2 to 25 pax
Join in group tour departure: Tuesday weekly
Tour Cost Includes:
- Meals in tours B= breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner
- Tent, Home-stay accommodation - 6 nights
- Lunch in Midway restaurant/City Restaurant or Pack Lunch
- Back up AC vehicle for the complete tour ( Bus, + Truck for the group )
- English speaking Local Guide - Cum trekking guide
- Fresh Fruits/Snacks (Only trekking part)
- Unlimited filter water during trekking (Only trekking part)
- Entrance fees and permissions
- Driver Allowance
- Toll and Parking charges
- 10% Government Taxe
Tour Cost Excludes:
- International flight tickets, visa
- Other personal expenses
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Tips and Gratitude
- Travel insurance
- Any Hard and Soft Drinks with meals