Day 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang (L ,D)
Our guide will pick-up you at your hotel in Hanoi. We will go through the countryside and midland on the way to mountain area of Ha Giang. Arrive Hoang Su Phi, the land of terrace field. Meet our local guide, follow him up mountain to a village and enjoy the first homestay.
Day 2: Hoangf Su Phi Trekking day (B, L, D)
First day trekking to Nam Hong village (5-6 hours), on the way you will have chance to contemplate rice terrace field, mountain, bamboo forest, local hiltribe in their daily life, daily works. Hill tribe here are mainly Man Ta Pan and long-dress Dzao. Have lunch en route.,Overnight at homestay with Man Ta Pan house.
Day 3: Hoang Su Phi Mountain Trekking day (B, L, D)
You wake up in a cool, fresh air atmosphere, in the sound of chicken crows, pigs grunt. After breakfast we will continue to walk through the villages, hills, streams. Lunch will be served on the way. Maybe a lunch box or we'll go to a local house and cook in their kitchen. Tonight we will sleep in Phin Ho village, in a Tay people's house.,Stay with local people, Tay hill tribe.
Day 4: Ha Giang - Hanoi (B)
Say goodbye to the host after breakfast and walk to the road and get on our car back to Hanoi.
Please consider the environment before printing
Tour price: Contact us
Group size: 2 to 25 pax
Join in group tour departure: Sunday weekly
Tour Cost Includes:
- Meals in tours B= breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner
- Tent, Home-stay accommodation - 3 nights
- Lunch in Midway restaurant/City Restaurant or Pack Lunch
- Back up AC vehicle for the complete tour ( Bus, + Truck for the group )
- English speaking Local Guide - Cum trekking guide
- Fresh Fruits/Snacks (Only trekking part)
- Unlimited filter water during trekking (Only trekking part)
- Entrance fees and permissions
- Driver Allowance
- Toll and Parking charges
- 10% Government Taxe
Tour Cost Excludes:
- International flight tickets, visa
- Other personal expenses
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Tips and Gratitude
- Travel insurance
- Any Hard and Soft Drinks with meals